Tuesday, May 31, 2005

nonsensical ventilation

My friendship was apparently easily disposed of. Why couldn't I have just given everything to Him, instead of fulfilling my own wants and leaning on myself? So now my disobediance has come back to bite me in the ars........

And can you forgive just like that? I know God does...but we are sinful beings....so is it possible to forgive in the blink of an eye? Is it wrong to think of it as a process?????? As long as you plan to eventually accomplish forgiveness??? although, we're not promised tomorrow....we're not promised today....so you should do it as soon as possible, eh? And how do you know if you've forgiven someone....? we obviously can't forget it. and we are told "above all else guard your hearts" so we also can prepare to not let it happen again....and it can still hurt after you've forgiven someone right? or does the hurt go away too?


I'm so hurt...God- i need You...

3 comments:

Corry said...

Awww Steph, I am so sorry you got hurt. Try not to put yourself down though or blame yourself. Blame doesn't do anyone any good. You are only responsible for what you did. Try not to take on any other responsibility but your own.

Yes girl, it is a process. Hurt is often a result of a false belief. If you can, try to identify what belief it is you have, that hurts you. It may be something you assumed to be true a while back and acted upon. Hurt is a consequence, the false belief is the problem. Solve the problem and you might find the hurt diminishing substantionally.

As for forgiveness, I think you know how to forgive and get forgiveness:-)

And you know...God hears, forgives and gives what is needed.

You are in our prayers!

God's Grace.

Kc said...

You're in our prayers.

Only You said...

This and the post with Romans really touched me. You write well, and you show maturity beyond your years. Keep it up!