Friday, March 04, 2005

I want all I am to die, so all He is can come alive

Til everyone I talk to hears His voiceAnd everything I touch feels the warmth of His handTil everyone I meetSees Jesus in meThis is all I wanna be I wanna be mistakenFor JesusI wanna be wrapped up in Jesus. So much that it's as if I weren't even living but Him living through me. I hate myself. I hate the sin. I hate the hold I think the sin has on my life...but it doesn't have a hold on me!! The Bible says that we are no longer slaves to sin...we've been released from the "past code" through Jesus Christ. So it's only my selfishness and pride pulling me down.
Romans 6:6For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, [ Or be rendered powerless] that we should no longer be slaves to sin–
Romans 7:15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
Ephesians 4:22You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires;

No comments: